6.26.2007

Introducing The Baby Bug

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before and you'll definitely notice the cute new button on my sidebar, but I thought it was time for a formal introduction. The Baby Bug (TBB) is a niche social bookmarking and networking-type site for parents. As a blogger, you can submit, promote, bookmark and vote on your favorite blogs at TBB. I found it very frustrating to find a category to post my articles on other social bookmarking sites, such as Digg. We decided to fix this problem for all of the mommy and daddy bloggers out there and create a site just for us! Other bloggers will see your links and visit your site if your content sounds good. The goal is to get all of the fabulous articles and information in one place for ease of use, increased traffic to your site, and a chance to network with other bloggers. Basically we are aggregating news of interest to parents. You can submit stories from your own blog or someone else's that you enjoy, by going directly to The Baby Bug and clicking on the Submit New Story button. If you'd like to spread the word and put this adorable button on your sidebar, leave a comment and I will send you the code! Remember, the more people who know about The Baby Bug, the more people will know about YOUR blog! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Some kind of Mom said...

I think this is a really good idea. I just signed up with Digg and didn't really find it that useful. I've just started exploring different ways to get some more traffic to my blog. Do you have any suggestions? Anything I should know would be helpful! I'd love it if you checked out my blog: Some kind of Wondermom

BabyTalkers said...

Hi Vicky! Thanks! I enjoyed your blog and also really like the Apples-n-Oranges idea. So cute!! You should definitely register at The Baby Bug and submit your blog entries there to gain more traffic. Other ways is to join other network sites such as MyBlogLog. Good luck!!